RULES

Hello there world. These are my photo's and they are
copyrighted to the photographer's names. So please do not
steal these photos. If you want to use them, let me know and I
will give you contact to the photographers and then you must
give credit to both thephotographer and I. Please repect these
photos and follow these rules. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

test shots







so today, me and priscilla needed to put together some outfits for my next shoot.
we finished that task of course, but additionally, we had a mini photoshoot of our own :)
here are some edits, more to come ♥
-ajang.
p.s, priscilla will be an awesome photographer

2 comments:

  1. :D

    and you will always be an awesome model
    you can be in my agency once i get a camera and get my own office DEAL? AHAAA

    p.s. PUT MOAR PUT MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day, I'd love to just raid your closet. (: Very fashionable. Oh, and good photography Priscilla~!

    ReplyDelete